Getting your company involved
We want to work in partnership with companies and their employees from across Bath and B&NES to support our services for older people. Why not choose us your Charity of the Year, encourage your staff to run an event, volunteer or attend an event at Fairfield House.
Supporting a charity like BEMSCA through the workplace has a number of real benefits to your company.
• The ‘Feel Good Factor’ of involvement with a well-known, respected and liked local charity and positive feedback from customers and staff.
• Spin-off marketing and PR opportunities resulting from their support.
• Team building within the workplace by working together to support BEMSCA.
Alternatively, help us meet the costs of funding our vital services by giving a Corporate Donation or through Employee Fundraising.
But there are other ways you can help BEMSCA.
1. Sponsorship. We always need Corporate Sponsors to help cover the cost of specified projects, events and services run by the charity. What better way can there be to promote your company than having it mentioned as one of our corporate sponsor on our website, through the media and on printed material where appropriate.
2. Gifts in Kind. We are always grateful to receive gifts in kind that we are able to use as auction or raffle prizes, or pop into goodie bags at events.
3. Enter a Company Team in a Fundraising Activity. Encourage your employees to support one of BEMSCA’s events or to run their own.
4. In lieu of Christmas cards appeal. What about giving a donation to BEMSCA instead of Christmas Cards this Christmas?
5. Volunteering. Talk to staff at BEMSCA about how you and your staff can share skills and time to support the charity.
6. Give as You Earn. Support BEMSCA through a monthly gift through your salary. Talk to your employer to see if this is possible within your company. If you don’t have one already, talk to other staff to see if they would be interested in supporting BEMSCA in this way.
BEMSCA relies on voluntary donations to support its vital services. Supporting our work could not be simpler. You can give a one off donation or set up a monthly gift.read more
Organise your own event
We provide a luncheon club service for Caribbean, Asian and Chinese older people at Fairfield House.read more