Make your time matter
BEMSCA relies on volunteers to help staff manage the various services and support provided by the charity. That’s why we need people like you to volunteer your time in whatever way you can.
There are so many ways to get involved;
• Providing administration support in our offices.
• Co-ordinating an events programme including day trips and outings for BEMSCA members.
• Supporting the Fundraising Team to manage events, help with research and administration support.
• Train to become a speaker so that we can raise awareness about BEMSCA with local community organisations like the WI, Rotary and TWG.
• Work with the outreach team to help with home visit and provide one to one support for members unable to attend Fairfield House activities.
Whether it’s minutes or months, hours or days, the time you give really does matter.
As a BEMSCA volunteer, you will:
• make a meaningful difference to our members.
• receive any necessary training for your role and have access to ongoing development in skills that could help your opportunities to find work.
• meet likeminded volunteers and become part of the BEMSCA family.
• have fun and know that your time is making a difference in the community.
If you would like to know more about BEMSCA volunteer opportunities or can offer your time to help, please call 01225 464165 or email email@example.com